#Soysola (Spanish Edition)

#Soysola (Spanish Edition)

B. inggris Choose the correct phrase in brackets to fill in the gaps a. We stayed inside ........... the storm. (because/ because of) b. I wanted to stay longer ....... I was really enjoying the party. (since/ because of)​

Choose the correct phrase in brackets to fill in the gaps a. We stayed inside ........... the storm. (because/ because of) b. I wanted to stay longer ....... I was really enjoying the party. (since/ because of)​

a. We stayed inside ........... the storm. (because/ because of)

ans: because of ✔️

b. I wanted to stay longer ....... I was really enjoying the party. (since/ because of)

ans: since ✔️

__________

rumus:

✏️because/since + S + V

✏️ because of + Noun

_________

semangat belajar.....

[answer.2.content]